Terms and Conditions
What you see is what you get
- All images of actual resorts, destinations, sites and activities
- All destinations are personally reviewed, tested and then promoted
- All charges will be clearly mentioned and shared. No extra or hidden costs on arrival.
We are explorers and want to bring out the traveler in you by introducing you to the best untouched destinations in India. From the time you land at the destination you are in our safe hands. We will take care of your transfers, what to do, where to go, stay, food and activities.
- Destination Identification
- Booking of stay & food
- Booking of local transfers
- Booking of all activities, adventure sports & site visits
- Itinerary planning
- Booking of air/rail/bus tickets on special request for an added fee
- 100% payment will need to be made to confirm the booking
- Reservations cancelled more than 15 days prior to the date of arrival, 40% of the total will be charged
- For cancellations made within 7 days of arrival, no refund will be provided
- Meals and services, unless specified in the itinerary, are not included
- The Holiday Studio will take utmost care to secure the safety of all its travelers/clients/explorers using its services. However in the unforeseen circumstance of any accident/injury/natural calamity/death The Holiday Studio will not be liable for the same. By making a confirmed booking with The Holiday Studio, the traveler/client/explorer agrees to take full and complete responsibility of his/her safety and well-being.
- Hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking
- Rates are subject to change in case of change in taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes and entrance fees
- Accommodation charges for children will be determined by their ages. Please note the criteria for child policy is predetermined by the hotel and is non-negotiable
- All hotels allow a maximum of one extra bed in a room
- Rates mentioned above are valid only for Indian nationals residing in India. Rates may vary depending on the country of residence.
The Holiday Studio shall under no circumstance whatsoever be liable to the explorer/client/traveller participant or his co-traveler for:
- Personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, death, delay, discomfort, increased expense, consequential loss and/or damage on account of theft howsoever caused.
- Temporary or permanent loss/damage to baggage/personal effects howsoever caused. In this condition the expression “howsoever caused” includes willful negligence on the part of any person.
- Loss of baggage by the Airline/Cruise line/Surface transportation.
- Failure on the part of airline to accommodate tour participant/s despite having confirmed tickets.
- Airline not allowing tour participant to board the flight for reasons beyond the control of the company.
- Damage or loss caused due to reasons beyond the control of the company (Force Majeure Vis Majeure).
- No liability on the part of the Company arising in any way out of this contract in respect of any tour, holiday, excursion facility shall exceed the respective holiday cost and shall in no case include any consequential loss or additional expense whatsoever.
Site and its contents
- This Site is only for your personal use. You shall not distribute, exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose
- This site is for consumer use only. Any travel agent/tour operator/consolidator/aggregator should not use this site for individual/group bookings. In the event of any bookings done by any travel agent/tour operator/consolidator/aggregator through the Site are detected, the Company reserves the right to cancel such bookings immediately without any notice to such travel agent/tour operator/aggregator/consolidator. The various discounts and offers mentioned on the Site are applicable to the Consumer for the purposes of end use only.
- All materials on this Site, including but not limited to audio, images, software, text, icons and such like (the “Content”), are protected by copyright under international conventions and copyright laws. You cannot use the Content for any purpose, except as specified herein.
- There are a number of proprietary logos, service marks and trademarks found on this Site whether owned/used by the Company or any other third party. By displaying them on this Site, the Company is not granting you any license to utilize those proprietary logos, service marks, or trademarks. Any unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes.
- You may download such copy/copies of the Content to be used only by you for your personal use.
- The Holiday Studio may add to, modify or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time as it may deem fit, without notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use or any terms posted on this Site apply as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use this Site after any changes are posted, you are indicating your acceptance of those changes.
- The Holiday Studio may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any other Content posted on this Site, including features and specifications of products described or depicted on the Site, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability.
- The Holiday Studio reserves the right to undertake all necessary steps to ensure that the security, safety and integrity of the Company’s systems as well as its clients and users interests are and remain, well-protected. Towards this end, the Company may take various steps to verify and confirm the authenticity, enforceability and validity of orders placed by you.
- The Holiday Studio does not accept liability for damages, losses, or delays that may result from improper documents for entry, exit, length of stay, or from travel to such destinations.
- No waiver by the Company of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be binding except as set forth in writing and signed by its duly authorized representative.
For all claims, disputes of whatsoever nature relating to the tours co-ordinated and/or marketed by The Holiday Studio the courts, forums and tribunals in Mumbai alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
The Users shall hold The Holiday Studio, its directors, agents, employees fully indemnified and harmless in case any suit, action, application, revision, writ petition, execution proceedings, claim, demand or any other legal proceedings are initiated against The Holiday Studio, its directors, agents, employees due to any action /s of the User in using the website.