The THS stay package has been carefully created to accommodate the best destination, stay, food, activities and local transfers (local transfers may not be included in the THS package price for some destinations.) The prices clearly states all inclusions and exclusions.
Grab your backpacks for a jungle adventure in the mighty forests .This is a trio of wildlife destinations in Central India and Western India.
These wildlife sanctuaries are locked in the arms of nature and adorned with picturesque landscape, luxuriant vegetation and serves as a living outdoor museum to explore and get awestruck by nature.
Best time to visit – October to June
Myriad of activities in this wildlife haven includes – Jungle safari, night safari, brid watching, fishing, star gazing, bicycle riding, rock climbing, river crossing,treks and nature walks.
- Jungle Safari and Night Safari– Jungle safaris into the core zone of the National parks are conducted twice a day. Book your seats when you arrive!
- Bird watching – this is an excellent pastime with over 250 species of birds being recorded here. Some of the birds that can be found in this region are the , Grey-headed Fish Eagle, Malabar Pied Hornbill, White-bellied Woodpecker, pygmy wood peckers, crimson sunbird, drongos, hawk eagle, white eyed buzzard, minivets, Plum-headed Parakeet, shikra, etc.
- Star gazing – Twinkle Twinkle little star. Zero pollution, clear skies at night ( rare sight for us city-dwellers),you will witness a gazillion bright twinkling stars.
- Nature walks – Getting up-close to nature is fully experienced only when you venture out and feel the emotions she exudes. Learn everything about the flora and fauna of the region from the naturalists who lead the trail
- Bicycle trails – A good way to explore around these lush forests would be get on a bike. Get comfortable with some shorts and good sneakers. You’re all set.
- Wildlife Spotting –Tigers, Panthers, Leopards, Bisons, Sloth bears, Sambar, Four-headed Antelope, Deer. Jackals, Jungle cats, Hyenas and hare are prominent and among the birds you can catch the Peafowl, the grey jungle fowl and the red spur fowl
Get pampered with true luxury in the middle of the jungle.
This resort thrives on their mission which is to introduce the quintessential city dweller to the forest, provide him with an opportunity to experience its magnificence, and hope he will return with a healthy respect for one of the planet’s most precious resources and tell the next person he meets about it. Hats off!
In their endeavour to provide world – class wildlife resorts in key National parks of India, the resorts offer tastefully-decorated rooms with all the modern amenities. Each looking out into the expansive, lush green jungle & appointed with every little indulgence you would normally expect on a premium vacation.
Complete with information center and wildlife library, make the most of this experience.
Enjoy a delectable spread of vegetarian and non-vegetarian cuisine. Get a taste of some lip smacking indian and mughlai cuisine.
While you’ve spent a day on a rendezvous with the jungle mates, the resort organises bonfires and tribal dance performances where you can huddle around and let the naturalists entertain you with jungle yarns. There is something for everyone here – At the end you learn to be respectful to the wild for a better future!
For most of the year, temperatures are moderate and pleasant. The best time to visit is during Oct-April.
Air: The nearest airport is Nagpur(120Km).
Rail: The nearest Rail Junction is Gondia (45Km) and Sakoli(22Km).
Road: 120 kms from Nagpur city and 22 kms Sakoli city.
The Holiday Studio can arrange for all your internal transfers to various gorgeous sites and pick up and drop from airport/railway station/bus stop. Please mention internal transfers requirement in the inquiry form. Charges for internal transfers is not included in the THS package price.
Important Information regarding Park:
Every Thursday & on Holi Festival and day before Holi.
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Forest View
- Internal Transfers
- Pick up and drop- Airport/Railway/Bus stop
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Heres your chance to witness the real jungle drama wild and free. Pick one of our wildlife destinations and go into the luscious forests of India to get a glimpse some of India’s most prized fauna and flora in their wild home. Test your spotting skills as our naturalists take you on exhilarating jungle drives.
Click on the DESTINATIONS tab to see Trekking Holiday options. Happy Exploring!