The THS stay package has been carefully created to accommodate the best destination, stay, food, activities and local transfers (local transfers may not be included in the THS package price for some destinations.) The prices clearly states all inclusions and exclusions.
Situated at the very tip of the Indian peninsula this island connected to mainland India boasts of rich heritage and is considered to be one of the holiest places in India toHindus. It hosts some of the most pristine and stunning beaches in India. The water is crystal clear and the visibility is outstanding. Be it day or night, the waters are inviting and you can swim 24X7 if you desire.
Welcome to one of the best untouched beaches of India. Here is some of the amazing water activities that you can do here.
- Snorkeling- Snorkel away to be amazed with the wide variety of sea turtles, crabs, sponges, star fish, and discover some of the most beautiful coral reefs and marine life. There is also a good chance to spot rollicking dolphins.
- Kayaking– Enjoy leisurely kayak rides in these calm blue waters.
- Kite Surfing – This fairly new adventure sport is fast gaining popularity for adventure seekers. This is the only destination in India that gives you an opportunity to ride the waves in the best wind and water conditions.
- Sand Land Excursion – Take a break from the waters and explore the mythical sand land on guided excursions in open jeeps. According to Hindu mythology, this is the very place where Lord Shree Ram was believed to build a stone bridge from India to Sri Lanka to rescue Sita.
Amidst the vast cultural and historical heritage is located this beautiful 4 star, a perfect blend of culture and luxury. Stay in comfortably furnished rooms with all modern amenities.
Feast on some fine sea food spread at the bungalow or detox with some pure south indian vegetarian meal.
Nothing beats getting a lazy tan on the beach. soak up some sun while enjoying the breathtaking landscape and some bird watching or just ride on the beach.
Explore the mythical sand city while you venture out into the little markets.
Air: The nearest airport is Madurai (150Km) and Thoothukudi (140 Km).
Rail: The nearest Rail Junction is Rameshwaram (3 Km).
The Holiday Studio can arrange for all your internal transfers to various gorgeous sites and pick up and drop from airport/railway station/bus stop. Please mention internal transfers requirement in the inquiry form. Charges for internal transfers is not included in the THS package price.
- Air Conditioning
- Beach View
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Home Stay
- Internal Transfers
- Pick up and drop- Airport/Railway/Bus stop
- Yoga and Meditation
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
This fairly new adventure activity is fast gaining popularity among adventure enthusiasts. This is a surface water sport combining aspects of wakeboarding, windsurfing, surfing, paragliding, and gymnastics into one extreme sport. A kiteboarder harnesses the power of the wind with a large controllable power kite to be propelled across the water on a kiteboard similar to a wakeboard or a small surfboard, with or without foot-straps or bindings.
You can now learn this great new sport through the one and only Kite School at Tamil Nadu at the bluest, clearest beach in India. Sounds good then mail or call The Holiday Studio to experience this sport!