The THS stay package has been carefully created to accommodate the best destination, stay, food, activities and local transfers (local transfers may not be included in the THS package price for some destinations.) The prices clearly states all inclusions and exclusions.
The singing birds will draw you into the home of the trees and as your steps get cautious you will find the magical world grow around you. Located in the extreme South West of India, this destination is a hidden treasure of gorgeous stretches of beach, astounding waterfalls and mystical forests. Apart from being a wild paradise this location is a sensory treat which offers a wide variety of authentic experiences. Rich in wildlife and flora it is a holiday that will rejuvenate you from within. Nestled in absolute tranquility, you will get lost in the purest form of nature and marvel at the magnificence of the sounds, visuals and scents of this untouched destination.
- Scuba diving – dive and swim with rich marine life like parrot fish, stingrays, angel fish, lion fish and much more. Experience beautiful corals. The diving is suitable for certified and un certified divers of all experience levels.
- Beach activities – enjoy long long stretches of white sand and clear waters. Great for a swim or to simply laze around.
- Jungle & Waterfall Treks – delight in adventurous treks through thick rainforests across mesmerizing stretches of flora and fauna on the way to the falls. The trek is always breathtaking but the falls looks best during monsoon, when the waterfalls are in full flow. In summer, it is possible to reach the bottom of the waterfalls by trekking along the Rocky River.
- Island Trekking – Trek into a nearby uninhabited island known for its distinctive geological formation of columnar basaltic lava. You can wander around freely and enjoy the hexagonal formations from vantage locations.
- Wild Life – Trek around in wild jungles and spot wild animals like Giant Squirrels, King Cobra, Monkeys, Deer, Mouse Deer, Flying Cat, Civet, Bison, Wild Boars, Peacocks, Pythons and the occasional leopards.
- Bird watching and Photography – with over a 100 different species of different kinds of birds this is a photographers paradise. Horn Bills, Asian Fairy Blue Bird, Asian Paradise Fly Catchers (White & Orange), Malabar Grey Hornbills, Pied Hornbills, White Bellied Drongos, Sunbird (2-3 varieties), Verditer Flycatcher, Kingfisher, Wood peckers and phew the list goes on.
- Other Fun Activities – Kayaking, Fishing, Coracle rides, visit to nearby tribal village, visit nearby temples, Indoor and outdoor games.
The Resort is located a midst a beautiful forest which is atop a hill. It is surrounded by tropical gardens, pebble ponds, a butterfly garden, orchid garden, flower gardens and a cactus garden. The most luxurious intangible things in the world are peace, harmony and tranquility. This resort incorporates these principles in their cottages. The result is a unique array of distinctive cottages made of stone, bamboo and bricks. The cottages are river facing and are designed along minimal lines with natural sources and antique art deco. However each cottage is equipped with all modern amenities and convenience.
The main essence of the resort is the perfumed atmosphere, created by hundreds of aromatic plants. With a panoramic view of the amazing botanical gardens and a spectacular riverside sit out, the resort will take you deeper into nature leaving you with beautiful memories.
Enjoy farm fresh organic food and refresh your health and wellness. Enjoy unlimited buffet for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and indulge in lip smacking traditional specials cooked with love and care.
It is the perfect place for Yoga and meditation, but if it is massages that fancy you, then you can experience a host of relaxing therapies from traditional Ayurveda to relaxing Thai massages.
Air: The nearest airport is Mangalore (140Km).
Rail: The nearest Rail Junction is Baindoor (10Km).
Road: 674 kms from Pune city and 140 kms from Mangalore city.
Pick up and drop from railway station/bus stop is complimentary. The Holiday Studio can arrange for all your internal transfers to various gorgeous sites and pick up and drop from airport. Please mention internal transfers requirement in the inquiry form. Charges for internal transfers is not included in the THS package price.
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Car hire
- Forest View
- Infinity Pool
- Pick up and drop- Airport/Railway/Bus stop
- River View
- Room service - full menu
- Swimming Pool
- Themed Gardens
- Yoga and Meditation
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Scuba Diving & Snorkeling
Apart from just lying around, enjoying the beach and munching on seafood, Scuba Diving is another brilliant at our Scuba offering destinations. In fact, the fascinating experience of being among the wonderful water bodies, sparkling fishes and colorful corals is what makes scuba diving a must experience activity. All our dive destinations are the best in India. You will be given all the necessary equipment and we have experienced divers that will train/guide you through the entire diving experience.
Snorkeling is a perfect option for the ones who are reluctant is entering the deep realms of the underwater of the sea. This activity will allow you to explore the colorful coral reefs and fascinating marine life. In snorkeling, you will given a diving mask, snorkel tube and swim fins that will help you to swim in the sea. Trained experts will ensure you have a great and safe experience.
Click on the DESTINATIONS tab to see Scuba and Snorkeling Holiday options. Happy Diving!